Sunday 12 June 2011

1st July is Grand Opening Day at Jellypark!

All the hard work is starting to come together and we are pleased to announce that we will be opening our virtual doors on 1st July 2011. Plans being put in place for competitions and special opening offers but in the meantime we will be teasing you with some sneak peeks at some of the goodies we will have for sale - starting with our brand spanking new girls colouring posters! 

They come in a cardboard tube which is a perfect place to store the pictures between colouring sessions too (these are going to take you a while to colour!). There are 3 big posters designed by Claire and a set of pencils included - boys designs are on their way too...

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, Claire, do you think I am old enough to get one for MYSELF?!?!?! giggles! these are amazing!!! I mean REALLY amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These look fantastic! I had something similar when I was younger (a lot younger hehehe!) so I might be getting one to try for myself!!!

    ReplyDelete